1. All current saved searches and search history will be deleted. If you have any saved searches you would like to keep, then copy them into a document so you can recreate them after 1st April.
2. IEEE personal account user name change. If you have a personal account then you will be prompted to change your user name to your email address when you log in after 1st April.
The new features include:
- Browse titles by topic
- Sort results by most cited
- Refine search by content type
- Abstract pages streamlined with tabs for citations and references, and IEEE index terms listed
- New citation diagram and more cited-by information
- New interactive HTML full-text articles
- Simpler personal account registration
- Personal account sign-in link in top right-hand corner
Find out more here
Sign up for live webinar training here