We now have access to two new collections in JoVE, the world's first peer-reviewed scientific video journal.
- Developmental Biology - like the other JoVE modules, this features video articles describing the latest research methods in the field of developmental biology, allowing researchers to keep up to date with and reproduce new experimental procedures.
- Science Education Database - features collections of instructional videos designed to help students learn basic laboratory techniques. Each video is paired with additional video resources demonstrating practical applications of the technique and other complementary skills. Science Education covers 6 key areas:
- General laboratory techniques
- Basic methods in cellular and molecular biology
- Essentials of Biology
- Essentials of neuroscience
- Essentials of developmental biology
- Essentials of behavioural science
You can access all JoVE collections via StarPlus