We're continually working towards enriching our collections to support the strategic aims of the Faculties and the wider University through our strategic funds for learning & teaching, and for research. We've consulted widely to support these major purchase decisions and we're pleased to announce a range of new resources that are available now, (or in the near future).
We'll be blogging in more detail about individual resources throughout the year. New content that will be of particular interest includes:
- ENDS Report - environmental and sustainability issues
- Euromonitor Passport - industry news and country profiles
- OECD iLibrary - includes industry analysis and content published by the International Energy Agency (IEA), the Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA), the OECD Development Centre, PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment), and the International Transport Forum (ITF)
- Newspaper archives - including the Economist and the Financial Times
- Gallup Analytics - opinion poll data from around the world
In addition we now have access to Psychiatry Online. This provides access to the latest edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) and content from the American Psychiatric Association on diagnosis and differential diagnosis, case studies, multidisciplinary treatment guidelines, and the latest research.
We would be very interested to hear about the impact of these resources on research or learning, so if you have any evidence or feedback to share, please get in touch.